Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beer of the Month Club



This week is being brought to you from my good buddies over at Beer Universe and The Original Craft Beer Club.  Why is that?

Well I was added on a short list to review the contents of The Original Craft Beer Club and their monthly beer club.

Many of you have heard of these types of clubs, or maybe even received a membership from a friend/family member from the holidays or a birthday. If you haven't heard of this type of club, shame on you! Just kidding.

The Original Craft Beer Club, like others, is a beer of the month club. A beer of the month club is setup to auto-ship you a box of love every month. Similar to a magazine subscription. This box of love usually includes several different types of beer, beer related merchandise, information on the beer included, etc etc etc. You get the idea right?

Well this week I will take my weekly beer adventures through my box of goodies that was supplied from The Original Craft Beer Club and my good buddies over at Beer Universe. I will cover 4 different beers, and a slew of goodies.

If you like this idea, shoot over to The Original Craft Beer Club's Website or even look for the link from Beer Universe.

Speaking on Beer Universe, if you haven't been to the site lately, it is growing into something very special, and soon you will be able to track my progress and activity on their website simply by visiting my blog....WHAT?!?! HOW? STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment