Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Titles don't lie ladies and gentlemen.

Two of Florida's top breweries will be taking over all the tap lines at the Coffee District in Delray Beach, FL on May 12th.

Cigar City has released their portion of the 18 total tap lines, and might I say that there are some AMAZING offerings available.  Tequesta has yet to announce what they will be bringing, but I am sure that Matt and his staff will make sure to bring something special for the occasion.  I will make sure to post on the blog when I find out whats coming (SEE THE UPDATE BELOW)


Here are the Cigar City tap offerings;


Hillsborough River Dry Stout
Jose Marti
East India Porter
White Oak IPA
Peach IPA
Apple Brandy Barrel Aged Zhukov’s
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
White Oak Dry Stout
Jai Alai IPA
Maduro Oatmeal Brown



Yep, I'll be there...and I hope to see you as well!



**UPDATED!**


Thanks to Matt from Tequesta, below is their eight offerings;


Der Chancellor (Kolsch)
Gnarly Barley  (American Pale)
Terminally Ale  (American Brown Ale)
Julios Weizen (Belgian Wit with Passionfruit and Watermelon)
Finn McCool  (Irish Red)
Hoppy American Amber
Tupelo Honey Bock
Oak Aged Black IPA



OK, so all this being said, I am really excited to try the Julios Weizen and the Tupelo Honey Bock.  I have heard some amazing things about the Black IPA from a lot of people so that will be on my list of beers to drink (ohh yeah and it is Oak Aged TOO!).  Starting to think I need to pitch a tent out back of the Coffee District and call in sick to work the next day!  This is going to be a kick ass event!

No comments:

Post a Comment