Friday, March 25, 2011

Beer of the Month Goodies


What's better than getting a box of beer delivered to your door every month? Getting some added goodies to the deal.

Thanks to The Original Craft Beer Club and Beer Universe, I was able to get my swag on with this beer of the month club box.

What was included? Well there were (4) tasting glasses (which were real glass!), a nice bottle opener, some literature about the beer included in the box, and four bags of flavored peanuts.

Now I don't know if you know this or not, but I LOVE NUTS.....not like that you sick person....like peanuts. While the glasses and the bottle opener were pimp, and came in handy. I have a feeling you know what I was able to use them for. The nuts were actually my favorite out of the "goodies" from the box.

Included were (4) 4oz bags of flavored nuts. Buffalo, Mardi Gras, Salsa, and BBQ were the flavors. The nuts came from Nut Case Brands out of Williamsburg, VA. THEY WERE ALL DAMN TASTY! My favorite were the Buffalo Nuts, which really tasted like wings. The Mardi Gras were a close second having a nice cajun flavoring to them.

While the goodies were not necessary to include, they made the box that much more fun to receive.

My overall experience with The Original Craft Beer Club was fantastic, and I would like to thank the guys at Beer Universe for giving me the chance to sample out one of their boxes. This beats the hell out of receiving a gift from someone that you want to return to the store.

I once was skeptical about beer of the month clubs, but now I am a believer.

3 comments:

  1. I really like those glasses. What beer was included? If you like nuts, you should check out Blue Diamond JalapeƱo Smokehouse almonds. They're badass and pair awesomely with anything hoppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joel, the beers included were the 4 (3 of each) that I reviewed this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very welcome! We're glad to help out and thanks for the kind reviews over the past few days! It's a great beer of the month club, and we're sure that it'll convince other individuals to join as well!

    - The Beer Universe Team

    ReplyDelete