Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last Round Cinco De Mayo Style




So what are you going to make your Last Round tonight?

While you are reaching for that Corona with a Lime....I'll reach deep into my pocket for a Last Round, for mine.

Last Round?!?

No, I have not lost it, Last Round is all natural hangover support.  Yep, unlike some of the other "remedies" on the market this little bad boy is chalk full of goodness that won't keep me up all night.

I experimented with Last Round this past weekend after a pretty crazy beer tasting, and even with craft beer (usually higher in sugar than the domestic swill), the next morning was pretty pleasant compared to my typical Sunday mornings, post tastings.

If you are interested in picking up some Last Round, "The Hangover Slayer", you can check out them online at Last Round.  They are even running a current promotion to fly some lucky winner out for the premier of "The Hangover 2", now that's pretty cool!

Thanks to the crew from Last Round for my "care package" of goodies!

Happy Cinco de Mayo Beerigos!

1 comment: